Question by ozzierod: Does anyone have a link to a good online marketing site or free internet marketing workshops?
I have a small business and I’m trying to generate more traffic to my website. The thing is, there is so much information online it’s hard to filter through it. If someone has had success with an online marketing site or company, shoot me a link. Or even internet marketing workshops or classes in the orange county, california area that you’ve attended. Thanks.
Answer by mike d
Try Technology Brokers Association. I just went to one of their free workshops and let me tell you – they are very imformative. Crisantos Hajibrahim, the workshop instructor can give you a lot of insight on how to market your business online. Here’s an excerpt from their site:
“Crisantos will teach you:
-how Google AdWords works and little known secrets to get the most out of your Pay Per Click budget
– Google Analytics, the eyes and ears of your website without which you can’t hope to succeed with your Internet strategy
– how Google’s Webmaster tools are essential for Google Search success
– the power of Video and YouTube marketing
– the truth about traditional SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) techniques and cheaper yet more effective alternatives for small businesses;
– online Drip Marketing, tracking Craigslists, and so much more… ”
I don’t know anything about website maintenance so i’m having them install Google Analytics for me on my site. They’re also helping me with a marketing plan tailored for my business.
Workshops are held twice a week in Huntington Beach, CA.
Here’s their website address where you can register online www.technologybrokers.org
Add your own answer in the comments!