Question by lilydonaldson: What factors to consider when assessing the value of your shares investment in companies?
OTHER than the dividends received and capital growth.
Answer by muncie birder
1. comparison to other companies in the same industry. How does its value compare to the others.
2. size of the company.
4. debt/equity ratio
5. amount of good will on the balance sheet
6. consistancy of earning and sales growth
7. current price compared to historic norms.
8. current price compared to alternative investments
9. economic outlook
What do you think? Answer below!